Tuesday 27 January 2009

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - BORN IN THE USA




1. Born in the USA

2. Cover me

3. Darlington County

4. Working on the Highway

5. Downbound Train

6. Im On Fire

7. No Surrender

8. Bobby Jean

9. I'm Goin' Down

10. Glory Days

11. Dancing in the Dark

12. My Hometown






What can be said about this album that has not been said already? I first heard this record when I was being groomed by an older man around 4 years ago, It is an all time classic. Alot of younger kids dismiss it as cheesy or shit because their parents listen to it but they are wrong, the boss is a fucking legend and this album is his best, no matter what people say, the guy was in his prime when he wrote this, its emotional, its tough, its beautiful, its BRUCE FUCKING SPRINGSTEEN.








http://rapidshare.com/files/182135775/Bruce_Springsteen_-_Born_In_The_USA__1984.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment